Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello

I'm starting a blog.



I'm not sure if this will be a passing fancy or something I will keep up on. I very much enjoy writing, but I'm pretty slow at it, because I over analyze what I write.

I also wonder if it will be worthwhile. You know the proverb about the tree falling in the forest. In that same vein, I wonder; if a blog is posted on the web, and nobody reads it, does it really exist? I guess we'll see. Even if nobody reads it, I may just do it anyway just for the release of putting my thoughts in written form.

I think I will have three blog categories:
  1. Keeping up with Dan.

  2. Religious

  3. Political/Philosophical.

This way, the reader/viewer can ignore aspects that they aren't interested in.

And so it begins...

3 comments:

  1. Simply Uninspired. My only blogging consists of aquiring new music. My wife is the one with the rambling ability. Good luck with the blogging.
    J. Hales

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich and I were both truly uninspired(just kidding) good luck with this adventure into the blogging world. Will be following : )

    ReplyDelete